TEAM-MDR Index du Forum

TEAM-MDR Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Photoshop CS6: Design Features

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM-MDR Index du Forum -> TEAM-MDR -> TEAM-MDR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
singenatth

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Photoshop CS6: Design Features Répondre en citant

Photoshop CS6: Design Features > urlin.us/2cb48

Ive,,got,,myself,,a,,few,,bugs,,,but,,its,,just,,amazing,,how,,its,,betterYou,,,,can,,,,manipulate,,,,them,,,,just,,,,like,,,,any,,,,other,,,,vectorized,,,,image,,,,without,,,,losing,,,,detail,,,,or,,,,qualityLoading,,,,content,,,,asynchronously,,,,is,,,,helpful,,,,for,,,,keeping,,,,the,,,,initial,,,,weight,,,,of,,,,a,,,,page,,,,low,,,,,instead,,,,presenting,,,,certain,,,,information,,,,only,,,,when,,,,the,,,,user,,,,specifically,,,,asks,,,,for,,,,it.FollowGeorge,,,,Martsoukosas,,,,he,,,,explains,,,,the,,,,concepts,,,,behind,,,,AJAX,,,,,using,,,,JavaScript,,,,and,,,,jQuery,,,,examples,,,,to,,,,practice,,,,what,,,,you,,,,learn.View,,,,Learning,,,,Guide.Building,,,,Static,,,,Websites,,,,with,,,,Middleman6,,,,PostsMiddleman,,,,is,,,,a,,,,static,,,,site,,,,generator,,,,using,,,,all,,,,the,,,,shortcuts,,,,and,,,,tools,,,,in,,,,modern,,,,web,,,,developmentWe,,,can,,,only,,,apply,,,one,,,of,,,each,,,effect,,,,and,,,Photoshop,,,predefines,,,the,,,stacking,,,orderHi-res,,,,Textured,,,,Background,,,,($2)really,,,,textured,,,,and,,,,detailedBeautiful,,Floating,,Islands,,Scene,,($6)Floating,,Islands,,Scene,,v1,,is,,a,,page,,background,,that,,can,,be,,broken,,up,,into,,many,,segments,,and,,re-arranged,,completely,,for,,a,,unique,,lookCheck,,,out,,,Envato,,,StudioSee,,,whats,,,popular,,,this,,,week,,,on,,,ThemeForest,,,,including,,,multi,,,purpose,,,themes,,,,single,,,page,,,layouts,,,and,,,much,,,more!,,,Browse,,,Top-Selling,,,ThemesFollow,,,Envato,,,Tuts+,,,2016,,,Envato,,,Pty,,,LtdThere,,,,is,,,,a,,,,PSD,,,,file,,,,included,,,,so,,,,you,,,,can,,,,change,,,,the,,,,color,,,,very,,,,easyIncluding,,PSD,,and,,JPEG,,at,,30722304.44Great,,,to,,,showcase,,,your,,,products,,,,images,,,,posters,,,,webpages,,,or,,,any,,,type,,,of,,,workThe,,content,,aware,,tools,,look,,absolutely,,amazing,,,,I,,cant,,wait,,to,,start,,using,,CS6!,,Reply,,-1,,Rochester,,Mar,,29,,,8:38,,pm,,Hi,,SonjaFabric,,,Backgrounds,,,($2)A,,,palpable,,,background,,,resource,,,for,,,your,,,premium,,,websites,,,or,,,any,,,graphics,,,project.52This,,,,would,,,,come,,,,really,,,,handy,,,,when,,,,you,,,,are,,,,working,,,,on,,,,layouts,,,,with,,,,multiple,,,,themes,,,,and,,,,overlays,,,,,where,,,,you,,,,will,,,,be,,,,maintaining,,,,the,,,,same,,,,design,,,,elements,,,,,but,,,,keep,,,,on,,,,changing,,,,the,,,,color,,,,schemesIn,,,the,,,sample,,,image,,,below,,,,which,,,you,,,can,,,find,,,here,,,,we,,,have,,,an,,,industrial,,,structure,,,coming,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,groundPhotoshop,,,CS6,,,Beta,,,Making,,,Editable,,,3D,,,Type38You,,,,can,,,,also,,,,add,,,,a,,,,dashed,,,,stroke,,,,,giving,,,,you,,,,more,,,,flexibility,,,,with,,,,shapesHow,,to,,Use,,the,,Content,,Aware,,Patch,,Tool,,in,,Photoshop,,CS6When,,Adobe,,first,,introduced,,Content,,Aware,,in,,Photoshop,,CS5,,,many,,called,,this,,tool,,magical,,and,,extremely,,toughIn,,,,this,,,,series,,,,,follow,,,,Ed,,,,Wassermann,,,,as,,,,he,,,,takes,,,,you,,,,through,,,,the,,,,basics,,,,,then,,,,onwards,,,,to,,,,a,,,,complete,,,,project,,,,build.View,,,,Learning,,,,Guide.Feed,,,,Like,,,,Follow,,,,Follow,,,,Weekly,,,,course,,,,updatesGet,,,,weekly,,,,updates,,,,on,,,,new,,,,Web,,,,Design,,,,courses,,,,and,,,,free,,,,tutorials,,,,via,,,,email.SubscribeNew,,,,to,,,,Web,,,,Design?Complete,,,,WebsitesHone,,,,your,,,,skills,,,,by,,,,taking,,,,web,,,,designs,,,,from,,,,start,,,,,through,,,,to,,,,completion.TypographyMaster,,,,the,,,,fundamentals,,,,of,,,,typography,,,,and,,,,its,,,,application,,,,on,,,,the,,,,web.AdvertisementAdvertisementI,,wish,,I,,could,,buy,,my,,copy,,right,,now,,,how,,about,,you?,,Photoshop,,CS6,,Video,,Review,,Tweet,,Related,,Posts,,How,,to,,Create,,a,,Sleek,,iOS,,App,,Icon,,in,,Photoshop,,How,,to,,Export,,an,,Animated,,GIF,,using,,Adobe,,Photoshop,,and,,After,,Effects,,(Part,,3),,4,,Tips,,for,,Prototyping,,with,,Adobe,,Photoshop,,Artboards,,Newsletter,,Get,,our,,products/news,,earlier,,than,,others,,,lets,,get,,in,,touchCrop,,,Tool,,,in,,,Photoshop,,,CS6,,,includes,,,lots,,,of,,,major,,,enhancements,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,work,,,even,,,betterPhotoshop,,,,CS6,,,,3D,,,,TutorialThis,,,,lesson,,,,covers,,,,many,,,,of,,,,the,,,,new,,,,3D,,,,features,,,,and,,,,workflows,,,,introduced,,,,in,,,,CS6,,,,,which,,,,are,,,,the,,,,best,,,,and,,,,the,,,,designers,,,,will,,,,probably,,,,use,,,,the,,,,mostThat,,was,,really,,greatThis,,is,,a,,great,,addition,,to,,the,,content,,aware,,arsenalActually,,,,we,,,,could,,,,write,,,,a,,,,tutorial,,,,on,,,,this,,,,Wink,,,,[]s,,,,Reply,,,,0,,,,Rachael,,,,Mar,,,,28,,,,,11:07,,,,am,,,,Im,,,,getting,,,,more,,,,excited,,,,about,,,,CS6,,,,every,,,,time,,,,I,,,,see,,,,a,,,,review,,,,of,,,,the,,,,beta,,,,,,,,I,,,,havent,,,,got,,,,round,,,,to,,,,downloading,,,,it,,,,ye,,,,,but,,,,I,,,,think,,,,I,,,,am,,,,going,,,,to,,,,now!,,,,Ive,,,,seen,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,about,,,,the,,,,new,,,,border/stroke,,,,styles,,,,mentioned,,,,,and,,,,thought,,,,that,,,,was,,,,great,,,,but,,,,the,,,,one,,,,thing,,,,I,,,,havent,,,,seen,,,,mentioned,,,,but,,,,Ive,,,,thought,,,,,that,,,,will,,,,really,,,,save,,,,me,,,,time,,,,is,,,,the,,,,search,,,,layer,,,,function,,,,,,,,when,,,,doing,,,,a,,,,web,,,,design,,,,in,,,,photoshop,,,,I,,,,usually,,,,end,,,,up,,,,with,,,,100s,,,,of,,,,layers,,,,,which,,,,I,,,,lock,,,,and,,,,can,,,,never,,,,seem,,,,to,,,,find,,,,without,,,,scrolling,,,,back,,,,and,,,,forth,,,,for,,,,ages,,,,,,,,This,,,,will,,,,make,,,,it,,,,easy,,,,for,,,,me,,,,to,,,,find,,,,the,,,,layer,,,,which,,,,I,,,,am,,,,looking,,,,for,,,,much,,,,quicker,,,,than,,,,beforeThe,,,,video,,,,covers,,,,basic,,,,wireframing,,,,,grids,,,,,psd,,,,structure,,,,and,,,,general,,,,design,,,,techniquesMake,,,,sure,,,,to,,,,share,,,,this,,,,to,,,,your,,,,friends,,,,if,,,,you,,,,like,,,,it,,,,and,,,,dont,,,,forget,,,,to,,,,follow,,,,me,,,,on,,,,TwitterburnstudioThe,,,great,,,thing,,,here,,,is,,,not,,,the,,,features,,,updateIntroduction,,to,,the,,New,,Oil,,Paint,,Filter,,in,,Photoshop,,CS6If,,you,,are,,something,,like,,me,,,youll,,need,,Filters,,,which,,are,,robust,,tools,,in,,Photoshop,,CS6,,,to,,quickly,,create,,effects,,on,,the,,photographsA,,,,Colored,,,,Swirl,,,,of,,,,LightThis,,,,is,,,,also,,,,a,,,,great,,,,looking,,,,tutorial,,,,in,,,,which,,,,you,,,,will,,,,learn,,,,great,,,,effects,,,,,usable,,,,for,,,,all,,,,kinds,,,,of,,,,graphics,,,,such,,,,as,,,,the,,,,flyers,,,,,wallpapers,,,,,etc.7In,,this,,case,,,60%,,of,,our,,design,,will,,not,,be,,enough,,to,,make,,the,,text,,pop,,up,,more.How,,it,,looks,,when,,we,,upload,,it,,on,,Twitter.Now,,what,,we,,are,,going,,to,,do,,is,,add,,a,,gradient,,to,,the,,bottom,,part,,of,,our,,designMassive,,,Abstract,,,Backgrounds,,,($3)Massive,,,Abstract,,,Backgrounds,,,4,,,Light,,,EffectsBackgrounds,,,,Web,,,,Kit,,,,($4)This,,,,file,,,,was,,,,created,,,,for,,,,every,,,,web,,,,designer,,,,that,,,,wants,,,,to,,,,work,,,,less,,,,when,,,,designing,,,,a,,,,web,,,,site,,,,,plus,,,,it,,,,can,,,,help,,,,you,,,,build,,,,an,,,,big,,,,number,,,,of,,,,web,,,,backgrounds.7Reply,,,,Leave,,,,a,,,,Reply,,,,Cancel,,,,reply,,,,Your,,,,email,,,,address,,,,will,,,,not,,,,be,,,,publishedThe,,,distortion,,,setting,,,controls,,,the,,,amount,,,of,,,distortion,,,around,,,the,,,edgesAnd,,,,keep,,,,coming,,,,,we,,,,have,,,,much,,,,more,,,,great,,,,content,,,,to,,,,go!,,,,[]s,,,,Reply,,,,0,,,,Sergiu,,,,Mar,,,,27,,,,,11:44,,,,pm,,,,Thank,,,,you,,,,for,,,,this,,,,awesome,,,,review!,,,,The,,,,most,,,,thing,,,,I,,,,wanted,,,,to,,,,see,,,,in,,,,this,,,,version,,,,is,,,,the,,,,Debluring,,,,option&,,,,Seems,,,,that,,,,I,,,,will,,,,have,,,,to,,,,wait,,,,more,,,,Smile,,,,Reply,,,,0,,,,Rochester,,,,Mar,,,,28,,,,,5:43,,,,am,,,,Hi,,,,Sergiu!,,,,We,,,,have,,,,the,,,,unsharp,,,,mask,,,,filter,,,,that,,,,works,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,good,,,,(ok,,,,,not,,,,THAT,,,,good,,,,Very Happy),,,,,which,,,,was,,,,improved,,,,a,,,,little,,,,bit,,,,also,,,,on,,,,CS6,,,,IMHOCamera,,,,RAW,,,,Update,,,,in,,,,Photoshop,,,,CS6Since,,,,the,,,,introduction,,,,of,,,,Camera,,,,RAW,,,,,there,,,,have,,,,been,,,,lots,,,,of,,,,enhancements,,,,in,,,,every,,,,new,,,,version,,,,of,,,,PhotoshopCheck,,,the,,,option,,,in,,,the,,,drop,,,down,,,menu,,,for,,,content,,,aware,,,,and,,,drag,,,your,,,selection,,,to,,,the,,,area,,,of,,,water,,,with,,,no,,,foamPhotoshop,,,selects,,,skin,,,tones,,,,and,,,if,,,Color,,,Range,,,select,,,tones,,,of,,,other,,,parts,,,of,,,an,,,image,,,,there,,,is,,,a,,,feature,,,of,,,Detect,,,Faces,,,checkbox,,,to,,,tackle,,,it.26Web,,,Browsers,,,and,,,interface,,,rendering,,,displays,,,have,,,hugely,,,evolved,,,in,,,the,,,past,,,few,,,years,,,,and,,,EVERYONE,,,is,,,using,,,the,,,interfaces,,,we,,,design,,,every,,,dayI,,,,dont,,,,have,,,,a,,,,really,,,,powerful,,,,computer,,,,(Intel,,,,i3,,,,,win7),,,,,but,,,,its,,,,kind,,,,of,,,,frustrating,,,,when,,,,I,,,,have,,,,to,,,,wait,,,,a,,,,few,,,,seconds,,,,just,,,,to,,,,create,,,,a,,,,new,,,,file f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM-MDR Index du Forum -> TEAM-MDR -> TEAM-MDR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange